Saturday 18 May 2013

HOW TO STYLE A 9,95 € DRESS | PART 1 - ELEGANT




Most of us have a limited budget and usually can't afford expensive designer clothes. Very often I receive your comments like "I never thought your dress is high street fashion, it looks like a million dollars!"

This encouraged me to start styling series on how to jazz up basic pieces.
Today I show you the first of 3 different looks of a basic striped dress I recently got at H+M for only 9,95 €.

A dressed-up look that is suitable for the office, a meeting or going out for dinner. 

I was already waiting at the checkout counter when I saw this dress. Stripes are a big trend this season, the fabric felt nice and comfortable, the size looked ok (I didn't want to go back to the changing rooms) and obviously the price didn't let me think about it twice!






Nur wenige Frauen können sich teure Designerkleidung leisten. Dafür bekomme ich sehr oft Kommentare wie "Ich hätte nie gedacht, dass Dein Kleid von H+M ist, es sieht richtig teuer aus!"

Heute zeige ich Euch das erste von 3 verschiedenen Stylings eines simplen, gestreiften Kleids mit Gummizug in der Taille, das ich kürzlich für 9,95 € bei H+M gekauft habe.

Ein eleganter Look für's Büro, ein Meeting oder auch zum Ausgehen.
Abends können die Pumps gegen hohe Sandalen und eine Clutch ausgetauscht werden.


Eigentlich wollte ich schon bezahlen, als ich den Ständer mit diesen Kleidern sah. Streifen sind sowieso Trend, es sah auf dem Bügel nicht schlecht aus und fühlte sich gut an. Anprobieren wollte ich es nicht mehr und die Entscheidung fiel mir bei 9,95 € auch nicht wirklich schwer!


Dress without any styling - das Kleid ohne Styling


These are is my styling suggestion "elegant" - Hier sind meine Stylingvorschläge "elegant" 







Kleid H+M (new but not online yet) | similar here | similar here
Blazer MANGO | similar here
Sandals ZARA (new SS13) | similar here
Clutch MANGO
Belt H+M 
Necklace old and precious!
Earrings Amika Schmuck - gorgeous jewellery handmade in Germany!
Bracelets and ring Bijou Brigitte


I hope I was able to show you that style isn't about a huge budget but about creativity and the right accessories. Watch out for the second part of my styling series!
I really love to hear your feedback on my stylings.
Annette
 


Now head over to my black elegant styling and many other sets I have created on
SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig