Tuesday 21 May 2013

HOW TO STYLE A 9,95 € DRESS | PART 2 - COLOUR



Thank you for your amazing feedback on the first part of my styling series!
Here is my second suggestion "How to style a simple 9,95 € dress". Last time I showed you an elegant styling with black, today I've added bright colours and instead of a blazer I have chosen a cardigan for a more relaxed look.

A fresh and bright look which is appropriate for the office or for an invitation to a brunch or a shopping day.

Pair the dress with shoes depending on your activities.
The new midheel sandals are chic yet comfortable and ideal for longer walks in the city. I bought my blue ones from the Portuguese brand zilian in Lisbon recently. I also love peeptoes and especially with a kitten heel they create a bit of a retro style. Coloured flats are another option and match perfectly with this look.



Ich habe mich unheimlich über das großartige Feedback zu meinem ersten, eleganten Styling gefreut!
Heute nun ein Vorschlag mit viel Farbe, bei dem ich statt eines Blazers einen Cardigan gewählt habe - einmal in einem kräftigen Pink und einmal in Royalblau.

Ein etwas relaxterer Look, der bestens für's Büro oder z.B. eine Einladung zum Brunch oder einen Einkaufsbummel geeignet ist.

Dazu passen die aktuellen Trendsandalen mit mittelhohem Blockabsatz, die unheimlich bequem sind und auch noch super aussehen. Meine blauen Wildledersandalen hatte ich kürzlich in Lissabon gekauft, sie sind von zilian, einer portugiesischen Qualitätsmarke (Dana, schreib es als Tipp in Dein kleines Büchlein - der Laden ist direkt neben dem bekannten Café a Brasileira!)
Alternativ würde ich dazu Peeptoes mit kleinem Kittenheel oder auch Ballerinas in einer knalligen Farbe tragen.


BEFORE: Dress without any styling - das Kleid ohne Styling

Now add a bright colour that suits you, I wore my pink and my blue cardigan but depending on your skintype choose Coral Red, Emerald Green or even bright Yellow - it's up to you!

To create an ensemble, don't forget to repeat the chosen colour at least once in your arm candy, belt, bag or with your shoes... or go for pink lipstick and nail varnish!




Kleid H+M | I like this one | similar H+M dress | another H+M dress on a budget
Pink cardigan H+M | similar in pink | lovely in red
Black Sandals ZARA (new SS13) | love these | and those

Blue cardigan H+M | pretty in turquoise | on sale | nice blue
Blue sandals zilian | so cute | similar here

Necklace Bijou Brigitte | I like this one
Bracelet old

Here are my styling suggestions:
Part 2: Stripes + colour = visible
Part 3: Stripes + ?? = ??
 ... see my next post!



Head over to my colourful styling and many other sets I have created on my Polyvore site
SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig