Friday 24 May 2013

HOW TO STYLE A 9,95 € DRESS | PART 3 - CASUAL




We are into the third and last round of my styling series "How to style a simple 9,95 € dress". 
After an elegant styling with black followed by a bright and colourful look, I would like to show you a casual weekend styling today.

A relaxed look with a denim shirt and brown leather accessories is perfect for weekend shopping or a cappuccino stop at your favourite place!

I've added only a few pieces of jewellery and stayed with earthy tones.
Alternatively give it a boho touch with silver-turquoise jewellery, embellished flat sandals and a straw bag. Check out Accessorize and Monsoon for that style and get some inspirations from my Polyvore collage.

Inspired by your incredible comments which are really encouraging and various emails I have received, I will continue with my styling series on a piece of garment in the future.
I already have some ideas on my mind but I am open for your styling requests. Leave a comment or let me know by email or via Facebook!





Dritte und letzte Runde meiner Stylingserie! Nach einem eleganten und einem farbenfrohen Vorschlag geht es heute um einen lässigen, aber dennoch schicken Look für's Wochenende. Lässig bedeutet nicht nachlässig, sondern ist einfach eine Stilvariante.

Im mittlerweile bekannten Streifenkleid, einem Jeanshemd und braunen Lederaccessoires geht es zum Wochenendeinkauf und einer gemütlichen Cappuccinopause in der Eisdiele oder dem Lieblingscafé.

Als Stylingvariante schlage ich Schmuck in Silber mit Türkis, verzierte, flache Sandalen und eine Strohtasche im Boho Stil vor (Accessorize und Monsoon haben zu diesem Stil eine tolle Auswahl!)
Seht Euch auch meine Polyvore Collage dazu an.

Überwältigt von Eurem positiven Feedback und aufgrund zahlreicher emails werde ich auch in Zukunft ein Kleidungsstück auf unterschiedliche Weise stylen und vorstellen. Ich habe bereits einige Ideen und wenn Ihr Stylingwünsche habt, schreibt mir über die Kommentarfunktion, per email oder via Facebook


BEFORE: Dress without any styling - das Kleid ohne Styling





Kleid H+M | like this one | similar H+M dress | another H+M dress on a budget
Denim shirt Oasis | similar here | like this one | reasonable price
Sandals H+M | love these | fabulous and on sale
Belt MANGO | similar here | and here
Bag old | on a budget | gorgeous one
Earrings MANGO
Bracelet and ring old


Here are my 3 styling suggestions:

Part 3: Stripes + denim = casual

What's your favourite? I'd love to know!
Annette



Head over to my my Polyvore site for this and many other sets I have created.
SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig