Wednesday 12 June 2013

DREAMING OF A BURGUNDY HANDBAG



Going through my regular blogs, I stopped by at Veronica's Bittersweet Colours and immediately fell in love with her new burgundy Phillip Lim 31-hour bag. Isn't that an amazing bag and colour? Unfortunately it is a bit above my budget but if there is anyone out there thinking about a Birthday- oder Christmas gift... just kidding ;-)

My purple shift dress is only a bit lighter but my vintage bag which I bought in Italy many years ago is probably exactly the same hue as the designer bag. I love Ann Taylor, their dresses are just my style. My Italian baldinini pumps are certainly the most expensive shoes I own but I got them for incredible 12€ on ebay!

Your incredible feedback and cooperation during only six months into blogging inspires me day by day and I think it is time to give you something back.  

Watch out for my giveaway coming very soon!

Auf der Liste der Blogs, die ich regelmäßig lese, steht auch Veronica's Bittersweet Colours und wie der Name schon sagt, zeichnen Farben ihren besonderen Stil aus. In ihre unglaublich schicke Phillip Lim 31-hour bag in Bordeaux habe ich mich sofort verliebt. Stil und Farbe (gibt es auch in tollen anderen Farben und schwarz-weiß) sind einzigartig - der Preis leider auch... nur falls das jetzt jemand liest und über ein Geburtstags- oder Weihnachtsgeschenk nachdenkt ;-)

Mein brombeerfarbenes Ann Taylor Etuikleid ist nur ein bisschen heller und meine Lacktasche, die ich vor vielen Jahren in einer Boutique in Italien gekauft habe, dürfte ziemlich genau der Ton der Designertasche sein. Diese Pumps von baldinini sind mit Sicherheit die teuersten Schuhe, die ich besitze, aber ich habe sie vor ein paar Monaten für ein Schnäppchen von 12€ bei ebay ersteigert :-)

In den letzten sechs Monaten habe ich von Euch ein derart unglaublich positives Feedback erhalten, dass ich denke, es ist an der Zeit, mich dafür zu bedanken.

Schon bald wartet hier auf Euch ein traumhaft schickes Giveaway!

 





Dress Ann Taylor | similar | love this
Pumps Baldinini
Bag vintage | love this | and this 
Jewellery various old




SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig