Friday 13 September 2013

LACE AND LEATHER

I bought this dress earlier in summer but then wasn't quite sure how and when I could wear it. The lining and 3/4 sleeves aren't suitable for very warm summer temperatures. On the other hand it doesn't feel quite right for the cold season either. 

Usually we have nice and sunny weather in September and October, albeit nights are pretty chilly.  Paired with leather accessories and my floral bag I felt comfortable for this period of transition. My belt from a small boutique in Tuscany, Italy is more than 20 years old! 


Ich habe mir dieses Kleid schon Anfang des Sommers gekauft, aber nie getragen. Während der Hitzeperiode war es zu warm, da es gefüttert ist und für den Winter finde ich es nicht ganz passend.

September und Oktober sind hier im Süden üblicherweise Monate mit schönem, sonnigen Wetter (darauf hoffe ich jedenfalls wieder!) und somit habe ich es letzte Woche endlich aus dem Schrank geholt. Kombiniert habe ich es mit braunen Lederaccessoires und einer Blumentasche in Herbstfarben. Meinen Ledergürtel, den ich vor über 20 Jahren in einer kleinen Boutique in der Toskana gekauft habe, liebe ich noch immer!



Photos taken by Mr C

Dress Mystree | similar style by Piperlime, Vero Moda and H&M
Leather Belt vintage from Italy | love these by Kate Spade and Mango
Sandals H&M | pretty ones by asos and Nine West
Bag via ebay | so cute via Debenhams and Aldo
Earrings and ring Mango
Necklace long Parfois


SHOP MY LOOK





This morning I got up very early and took my daughter Alena to Munich airport. A new and exciting chapter in her life as she left for university and will study at London College of Fashion.
I couldn't be happier for her but of course I feel very sad today...

See more photos at FashionFlirt - A Fashion blog by Alena & Jasmin (old blog)
--> Now Alena blogs on her NEW BLOG meet me stylish.





SHARE:
© Lady of Style. All rights reserved.
Blogger templates by pipdig